Mission Vision Beliefs
Florence County School District Two strives to educate, inspire, and motivate every student by providing opportunities to prepare for a successful life in an ever-changing world.
All students in Florence County School District Two will graduate with the knowledge, skills, and civic-mindedness needed for success in college, careers, and a globally competitive economy.
- Learning is a lifelong journey that continues beyond the classroom.
- Encouragement, motivation, and educational opportunities are essential for enhancing learning.
- All students have value and deserve access to a quality education that fosters their growth and development.
- All students are capable of learning and achieving their full potential.
- The responsibility for learning is shared among students, schools, families, and the community.
- Collaborative partnerships between educators, families, and the community are vital to supporting student learning and success.