Pursuing Excellence with P.R.I.D.E
2055 South Pamplico Highway
Pamplico, SC 29583
The mission of Hannah - Pamplico High School is to provide each student with a diverse and quality education in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment that promotes self - discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
We share this responsibility with all stakeholders to assist students in developing skills to become independent and self-suffcient adults who will succeed and contribute responsibly in a global community.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed when provided a variety of instructional approaches, the proper resources and technology, and a safe, clean environment.
- Decision-making skills, career exploration, and extracurricular activities are imporatnt components of the educational process.
- A shared responsibilty exists among the school, parents, students, and community to provide a continuous learning environment for students to experience maximum success.
- Curriculum is made relevant through subject integration, collaborative efforts and multi-cultural activities.