Please allow me this opportunity to welcome all new students and welcome back all returning students to Hannah - Pamplico High school for the 2019 - 2020 school year. We are excited about all of the educational opportunities and experiences our scholars will have this year. In anticipation for the first day of school tomorrow, please be reminded of several items of importance.
1. Students are tardy after 7:50.
2. Everyone will report to homeroom before 1st Block tomorrow morning.
3. Parents dropping students off, please do not drop off students in front of the gym or the main office. Please pull up to the student drop area in front of the vocational building.
4. Students who drive to school may not sit in their cars until the bell rings. Once on campus, you must report to the cafeteria or commons area.
5. Also, for students who drive, we are asking that you pull forward into all parking spaces and that you refrain from backing in.
6. We will not longer allow telephone sign-outs. Parents please send a note with your student if they will need to sign out.
We look forward to another fantastic year of learning and we look forward to seeing everyone in the morning. Please rest well tonight and get prepared for a great year of learning as we begin another year of pursuing excellence with P.R.I.D.E.
Pursuing Excellence with P.R.I.D.E
2055 South Pamplico Highway
Pamplico, SC 29583
The mission of Hannah - Pamplico High School is to provide each student with a diverse and quality education in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment that promotes self - discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
We share this responsibility with all stakeholders to assist students in developing skills to become independent and self-suffcient adults who will succeed and contrribute responsibly in a global community.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed when provided a variety of instructional approaches, the proper resources and technology, and a safe, clean environment.
- Decision-making skills, career exploration, and extracurricular activities are imporatnt components of the educational process.
- A shared responsibilty exists among the school, parents, students, and community to provide a continuous learning environment for students to experience maximum success.
- Curriculum is made relevant through subject integration, collaborative efforts and multi-cultural activities.