Congratulations to our Staff, Teacher, and Students of the Month for August. They are as follows:Staff of the Month - Nurse Maria Hardee - she works around the clock to keep all of us safe.Teacher of the Month - Susan Porter - she exemplifies excellence in teaching and is committed to ensuring the best for every child, every day.Senior of the Month - Elijah Becoat - "Elijah participates daily in class and is a well rounded good student."Junior of the Month - Spencer Cooksey - "Always completes his assignments and is willing to help fellow students and teachers."Sophomore of the Month - Orlando Camacho - "He’s a nice guy who gives his best effort."Freshman of the Month - Samantha Poston - "Samantha always comes to my class prepared and eager to learn. She tries even when she is not sure if her answer is correct. While she was out, she was still determined to keep up with her assignments. She emailed me every morning around the same time to see what she needed to do for each day. Her attitude is always positive and her grades reflect all of her hard work!"Congratulations to these outstanding Raiders for exemplifying Raider P.R.I.D.E!!
Pursuing Excellence with P.R.I.D.E
2055 South Pamplico Highway
Pamplico, SC 29583
The mission of Hannah - Pamplico High School is to provide each student with a diverse and quality education in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment that promotes self - discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
We share this responsibility with all stakeholders to assist students in developing skills to become independent and self-suffcient adults who will succeed and contribute responsibly in a global community.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed when provided a variety of instructional approaches, the proper resources and technology, and a safe, clean environment.
- Decision-making skills, career exploration, and extracurricular activities are imporatnt components of the educational process.
- A shared responsibilty exists among the school, parents, students, and community to provide a continuous learning environment for students to experience maximum success.
- Curriculum is made relevant through subject integration, collaborative efforts and multi-cultural activities.