Good news! Yearbook signing IS NOT canceled!
Parents and Students,
We are excited to announce that the Hannah-Pamplico High School yearbook signing tradition is alive and well, and it’s fully digital to suit our socially-distanced students.
Jostens has just launched a new platform, Yearbook Digital Signing Pages, that gives all students in our school the chance to create virtual signing pages, invite their friends to leave messages, and print out the final pages to keep with the yearbook as a permanent keepsake. This is free for every student, whether they have purchased a yearbook or not.
You can get started by getting friends’ signatures and messages now.
Demonstration Video: https://bit.ly/Demo_YearbookSigningPages
To sign yearbooks, click the following link:
Pursuing Excellence with P.R.I.D.E
2055 South Pamplico Highway
Pamplico, SC 29583
The mission of Hannah - Pamplico High School is to provide each student with a diverse and quality education in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment that promotes self - discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
We share this responsibility with all stakeholders to assist students in developing skills to become independent and self-suffcient adults who will succeed and contribute responsibly in a global community.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed when provided a variety of instructional approaches, the proper resources and technology, and a safe, clean environment.
- Decision-making skills, career exploration, and extracurricular activities are imporatnt components of the educational process.
- A shared responsibilty exists among the school, parents, students, and community to provide a continuous learning environment for students to experience maximum success.
- Curriculum is made relevant through subject integration, collaborative efforts and multi-cultural activities.