Seniors meet with Jostens on Tuesday, September 19th at 12:10pm in the gym. Please be on time.
The ordering deadline for graduation supplies is Tuesday, September 26th.
The Junior Class will meet with Jostens on Tuesday, September 19th at 1:40pm regarding ring orders and ceremony.
The deadline to order rings for this year is Tuesday, October 10th.
Mikayla Emmen recently participated in the SC Cooperative Youth Summit, getting to meet Governor McMaster and learn about civic engagement. Emmen was quoted in the September SC Living Cooperative Magazine as saying, If you want your voice to be heard, you have to put it out there. One of the ways of doing that is to vote." She continued, "You're not always going to get your way, but you have to put it out there and hope for the best."
Pursuing Excellence with P.R.I.D.E
2055 South Pamplico Highway
Pamplico, SC 29583
The mission of Hannah - Pamplico High School is to provide each student with a diverse and quality education in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment that promotes self - discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
We share this responsibility with all stakeholders to assist students in developing skills to become independent and self-sufficient adults who will succeed and contribute responsibly in a global community.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed when provided a variety of instructional approaches, the proper resources and technology, and a safe, clean environment.
- Decision-making skills, career exploration, and extracurricular activities are important components of the educational process.
- A shared responsibility exists among the school, parents, students, and community to provide a continuous learning environment for students to experience maximum success.
- Curriculum is made relevant through subject integration, collaborative efforts and multi-cultural activities.