The Mission of Florence School District Two Office of Student Services is to ensure equitable services by promoting the Profile of the South Carolina Graduate and by supporting the academic, social-emotional, and learning needs of ALL students.
The Office of Student Services oversees the following supports and services in Florence School District Two:
- Special Services
- Section 504
- Health Services/Medical Homebound
- Counseling/Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Services
- Assessments and Testing
- Foster Care
- Title IX
- English Learner Services
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Accreditation and Accountability
If you need additional information, please contact the Office of Student Services at (843) 493-9216.
Dr. Belinda Cain
Assistant Superintendent of Student Services